Sunday, February 24, 2013

Holding My Breath--The Indigo Spell

I just wanted to tell everyone I am super excited about this book even though it is already out.  It was release February 12, 2013 but I am too poor to buy the book or purchase it on my kindle.


Sadly, I am 4th in line at the library.  I'm estimating I'll probably have to wait at least another month.  Boo.




The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead, Third book in The Bloodlines Series


From Goodreads: In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.


Richelle Mead is a YA author and has wrote The Vampire Academy, which is currently in the script writing process of becoming a movie.  That series has 6 books in it, and I actually loved that series too, but it's finished.  Richelle Mead is one of those authors that you just can't put down her book.  She has a writing prose that is very friendly, and you feel as though you can connect to the characters and the protagonist.  Plus, she uses subtle foreshadowing which I love because it shows that the author has created a well thought out plot and story. 


                                                  CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment